Martha Stewart’s American Made is a nationally recognized awards program that celebrates new rising stars of the growing maker culture who have turned their passions for handcrafted, well-designed goods into small businesses and proudly make their products in America.
Through American Made, Martha and the editors of Martha Stewart Living honor these makers, small-business owners and creative entrepreneurs in the fields of crafts, design, food and style.
We are honoring makers, small-business owners, and creative entrepreneurs in the fields of crafts, design, food, and style. If you are an American maker and you are producing beautiful, innovating, inspiring products, nominate yourself in one of our categories.
If you make your business as a quilter, paper crafter, stationer, needleworker or knitter, ceramist, toy maker, basket weaver, sewer, or candle maker, producing the beautiful items that make up the decorative-arts category, we want to hear your story. You can select from the following:
- Celebrations: Party goods, decorations, wedding products
- Ceramics, Pottery & Glass: Functional, heirloom-quality objects
- Fiber Crafts: Embroidery, crocheting, felting, knitting, quilting, cut-and-sew, natural dyeing
- Nature Crafts: Candles, soaps, home fragrances
- Paper Crafts: Books, calligraphy, paper, calendars, journals, paper flowers, stamps, stationery, wall art, letterpress
- Recycled, Upcycled, Vintage Crafts: Products made with recycled or vintage materials
- Toys: Kids’ toys, games, puzzles