We are searching NATIONWIDE for Wedding Shops owned and run by African Americans – if selected, you and your business will be the star of a new TV show (and your business will get major national exposure)!
An award winning production company is looking for a dynamic cast of characters working in the shop – whether its a family owned business or a group of outspoken, employees. We are looking for a diverse cast, but the group must be predominantly African American.
Our main focus will be on the outrageous and exciting group of people working in the shop – and most importantly a stand out and fearless owner running things on a day to day basis.
This must be an actual Wedding Shop (physical location), ! as we are NOT looking for a business that is online only.
Think along the lines of ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ – i.e., a busy wedding shop dealing with brides and all of their drama on a mission to find the perfect dress.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know – we want to hear from you!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below ASAP to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. What is your relation to the shop (owner, employee, friend, customer, etc.)
4. City/State where the shop is located
5. A brief description o! f the shop, the employees, and why they’d be great for this show
6. Photo of the business location (jpg format please)
7. Recent photo(s) of the owner (and all or some of the employees) (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!