Today, Cuisine Noir released its third print issue featuring Food Network Star, Aaron “Big Daddy” McCargo, Jr. on the cover of the country’s first black food, wine and travel publication.
As the last issue of 2012, readers will enjoy recipes and great stories such as a:
- A check-in with Food Network Star, Aaron “Big Daddy” McCargo, Jr.
- A look inside Kikkoman’s Kitchen with Chef Helen Roberts
- The Truth about Moscato
- Design & Dine ™ tips to turn your milestone into a moment with William P. Miller
- Comfort recipes to take you through the fall/winter seasons
- Why Scottsdale and Sedona are two of Arizona’s top destinations
- 10 of our top wine selections to add your wine cellar
- And much more…
In addition, be sure to read the cover story as well a the column, Serving Our Community, to enter online for a chance to win a copy of Aaron’s cookbook “Simple Done. Well Done” and spices as well as a gift basket of Sylvia Woods’ food products. These are two great promotions that will end just before Thanksgiving.
To purchase your copy, click on this link http://www.cuisinenoirmag.com/cuisine-noir-in-print.