Sun-Maid, the timeless and trusted go-to snack that’s simple, healthy and versatile, tlaunched its “12 Days of Sun-Maid Sweepstakes” – a gift-giving sweepstakes to keep families nourished during the upcoming busy holiday season.
“Sun-Maid is the perfect on-the-go snack during the holidays. With families rushing between gatherings, parties and shopping trips, we want to remind people to enjoy the moments that matter,” said Sun-Maid Marketing Director Jackie Grazier. “Sun-Maid Snacks are healthy, convenient and shareable. This holiday, ‘go with goodness’ and keep Sun-Maid Snacks within reach.”
To make holidays more convenient, more enjoyable – and a little more stress-free, Sun-Maid is giving away 12 prize packs each day during the “12 Days of Sun-Maid Sweepstakes.”
The 12 daily prize packs include:
- A week’s worth of time-saving meal kits;
- Gift cards for stress-relieving spa days;
- Family game night inspired Sun-Maid Fun Packs, including Sun-Maid® Collector’s Edition Monopoly®, books, playing cards and Sun-Maid Snacks;
- KitchenAid® Mixers to create new holiday recipes and celebrate traditional ones;
- Gas cards to ensure that families get together this holiday season;
- Family portrait studio sessions;
- Gift cards to digitize family photos and VHS home movies;
- And more!
“We all look to create and capture the perfect family moments during the holidays, and we also know the holidays can be challenging. That is why we selected prizes meant to help make the season a little more stress-free,” said Grazier.
As part of “12 Days of Sun-Maid,” families may download coupons worth $2 off two Sun-Maid products by visiting www.sunmaid.com/memories.
To enter the 12 Days of Sun-Maid Sweepstakes, families can simply share a Sun-Maid holiday memory – a story, a photo or both – by posting to sunmaid.com/memories starting October 1, or they can share their Sun-Maid holiday memories by posting to Instagram or Twitter and using the hashtags #12DaysOfSunMaid and #sweepstakes.
Daily gift packages will be awarded from December 1 to 12.
SOURCE Sun-Maid Growers of California