Join Cuisine Noir and Julia Browne of Walking The Spirit Tours out of Toronto, Canada for our first Culinary + Travel trip series experience to Black Paris October 22 – 30. Paris is renowned worldwide as a capital of gastronomy; a winning combination of talent, expertise and high-quality French produce. To sample the delights of traditional French cuisine, the choice of restaurants and cafés is simply huge with each having its own particular atmosphere and style.
The trip also includes an optional extension to Bordeaux October 30 – November 2.
BOOK BY July 24, 2014 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Space is limited to the first 25 people so be sure to book your spot by making an initial deposit of $400. The remainder of the balance can be paid in up to three equal installments with the final installment due on or before July 24, 2014.
The cost per person for 8 days/7 nights in Paris is $3551 + airfare for double occupancy. The cost per person for 10 days/9 nights in Paris + Bordeaux is $4475 + airfare for double occupancy. Single occupancy supplement available upon request. Airfare rates are also available upon request.
This unforgettable trip includes the following package:
- Fully escorted by Julia Browne of Walking The Spirit Tours and English-speaking guide in Paris where indicted in itinerary
- Transfers from and to the airport
- 7 nights in a 4-star hotel
- Breakfast in the hotel each morning
- Black History bus/walking tour
- Chocolate, Wine-Tasting and Neighborhood Food Tours
- Full Day Market and Cooking Class
- Black Images in the Louvre private tour
- Full Day in Champagne with cellar tours, tastings, lunch
- Behind-the-Scenes Eiffel Tower tour and dinner
- Private coach transportation service on days of scheduled activities
- Fees for using a porters to carry luggage
- VAT, local taxes and service charges
- Hostesses and official guides except where indicated
For culinary + travel highlights of this year’s Black Paris trip, watch this special video.
To book, contact Julia Browne at 519.497.0933 (Internationals phone charges may apply) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional trip information, visit www.cuisinenoirmag.com/culinary-travel.