Off the beaten path, Portland Oregon has quietly become a must visit destination in wine tourism. Chosen as the Wine Enthusiasts 2016 Wine Region of the Year, wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley offer wine tasting, pairing and vineyard tours. Recognized as one of the premier Pinot Noir producing areas in the world, the region also offers other cool-climate varieties such as pinot gris/blanc, chardonnay, riesling and gewürztraminer.
You are invited to join Shall We Wine for an fun 4-day wine getaway to explore what this region is all about.
Thursday, August 31
* Arrive in Portland. Check into the Marriott Portland Waterfront for your luxurious hotel stay.
* We will explore Portland’s award-winning restaurants, the hot bar scene for curated cocktails or maybe we will hit the club scene to dance.
* Depart the Marriott Portland for a full day of tasting in Portland’s award-winning wine country. We will travel via luxury transportation. We will visit 3 vineyards/ wineries to experience the best in Oregon wine. Our last stop will be Abbey Creek where we will be the special guests of master vintner Bertony Faustin.
* Depart Abbey Creek and cruise back to the hotel for dinner in Portland.
Saturday, September 2: Explore Portland
* Shop. Go ahead shop till you drop. Splurge on the bag, the shoes and of course, the wine. It’s all tax free!
* Hike. For all you athletes and nature lovers, there are some great options for exercise. Mini climb Mt. Hood, skiing, zip-line through the tall trees and dive into some trail explorations.
* Eat. Over 600 food truck located throughout the city, Saturday morning brunch, award winning restaurants, late night bites and bars.. Portland has it all!
* Art. Comic book shops, art museums, art galleries and music. Portland’s distinctive visual art scene is represented by an alliance of galleries, museums and non-profit organizations.
* Wine/Spirits. Explore more of what Portland has to offer in wines, spirits and beer. Participate in a few more wine tastings, take a class in micro brewing or visit a mixologist to get tips on making the best cocktails.
Sunday September 3
* Last day in Portland. Start your day with a Sunday soul food brunch complete with mimosas and cocktails. Indulge in a spa treatment before your flight leaves to fly you safely home.
Please note: This trip is nonrefundable/nontransferable. Please contact Bottom’s Up Foodie Adventures if you are not able to submit payments as scheduled. Failure to adhere to payment schedule will result in forfeiture of all submitted payments and secured booking for this event.
Thursday, August 31-September 3, 2017
Total Cost $795.00 (nonrefundable)
Deposit $250.00 (nonrefundable)
Payment #1 June 16, 2017 $272.50
Payment #2 July 28, 2017 $272.50
Full payment due July 31, 2017
-4 day 3 night luxury accommodations at Marriott Portland Waterfront ( roommate to be assigned) Thursday, August 31-September 3, 2017
-1 full day of premium wine tastings and vineyard exploration in Wine Country: Portland
-Exclusive wine education and VIP experiences
-Sips and bites during ride to vineyards/wineries
-Roundtrip transportation for wine tastings
-Sunday morning brunch with Shall We Wine
-Bottom’s Up Foodie Adventures staff on site
-and a few special surprises!
-Meals not mentioned
-Items of a personal nature and travel insurance
To book your spot, contact Bottom’s Up Food Adventures at 773.231.8244 or email@example.com.
For more information about this Portland takeover and the host, Shall We Wine, visit www.shallwewine.com.