7th Annual International Cuban Sandwich Festival. The BIG DAY: Smackdown Sunday is Sunday, April 1st!
Join us for this exciting FREE COMMUNITY event the Cuban Sandwich Festival and contest, hosted by Latin Times Media, to find THE BEST CUBAN SANDWICHES IN THE WORLD!
Join us as we find the BEST Cuban Sandwiches in the World!
20+ Cuban Sandwich Vendors sell samples of their delicious Cuban Sandwiches! Enjoy beautiful Art Exhibits and LIVE cultural music on Stage featuring Grammy Award Winner Lannie Battistini, NY Joe and MORE. Dance Performances featuring over 80 Exhibitors! PLUS the Cubanito Easter Egg HUNT from Noon to 3 PM, kids can enjoy finding hidden Easter Eggs!
Details: Sunday, April 1st, 2018
@ HCC – Ybor City: 1320 E. Palm, Tampa, FL (Across the street from the Cuban Club on Palm)
11 AM to 6 PM. Free to general public.
VIP Tickets: http://www.thecubansandwichfestival.com/vip-tickets.html
Cubanito Easter Egg Hunt – Sunday, April 1st, 2018.
Some of the Competing Contestants Include:
- Returning Winner; South Korea: Tampa Sandwich Bar
- New Contestant from London, England: La Iguanas
- New Contestant from Los Angeles, California: El Chochinito
- New Contestant from Knoxville, TN: Cubanish
- Returning Winner: Bentinez Bistro
- Hall of Famer: Pipos
- Hall of Famer: Papa Joe’s
- Returning Winner: Empamama’s
- New Contestant: Tampa Sammich
- New Contestant: Hemingway’s
- Returning Contestant: Smokin Cubans
- Manolitos Food Truck, La Yuma, My Grill AND MORE!
The 7th Annual National Cuban Sandwich Festival is a weekend filled event!
- Day 1 is: Saturday, March 31st, 2018: HCC Ybor Campus – The Biggest Cuban Sandwich in the World!
- Day 2 is: Sunday, April 1st, 2018: “The BIG DAY” City2City Smackdown Ybor City + Cubanito Easter Egg Hunt
Event Sponsored by: Latin Times Media, Inc., HCC, FMCRC, City of Tampa, YCDC, Telemundo Tampa. See our website for more.
This event also serves as a fund raiser: Each year, Latin Times Media, Inc., through its Cuban Sandwich Festival series of events feeds 400-800 homeless people throughout Florida by donating its Biggest Cuban Sandwiches in the world to homeless shelters.
Causes: Emberlynn Padilla: a 7-year-old miracle born with congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
New Beginnings of Tampa: Emergency Shelters and transitional living for homeless and vets.
Source: Latin Times Media