The Pamplin School of Business will present “Wine, Beer & Spirits: Portland’s Past, Present & Future” on Wednesday, July 24 from 4-7 p.m. at Cerulean Winery (1439 NW Marshall St). The event is sponsored by the Bauccio Lecture series.
The line-up features a keynote presentation and interactive panel speaking on Portland’s current landscape and will provide an overview on current and anticipated market trends. General Admission is $35 and includes tastings, drinks, appetizers, and digital badge.
Participants include experts in the wine, beer and spirits industries:
- Kevin O’Brien, senior vice president, Zepponi & Company
- Steve Waters, CEO, Backwoods Brewing
- Jessie Sheeran, brand manager, SakéOne
- Ryan Magarian, co-founder, Aviation American Gin and co-founder, Oven and Shaker Pizza and Bar
- Moderated by: Sam Holloway, associate professor, University of Portland and president, Crafting A Strategy
To register for the event, please visit http://bit.ly/2VDmH2T
For more information, please contact Lilia Grundy at firstname.lastname@example.org