Luxurious beachfront Naia Resort welcomes travelers with packages to relax and recharge.
It’s been a stressful 18 months. With travel restrictions eased, the boutique Naia Resort and Spa invites luxury travelers to its 200-acre beachfront reserve to take a deep breath, relax and recharge with a variety of packages designed to bring your Zen back.
Located in the low-key fishing village of Placencia, Naia Resort and Spa focuses on authentic wellness, with one of the top spas in the country featuring over-water treatment rooms. Belizean culture is fused into everything from spa treatments to the resort’s décor, cuisine and excursions. This fall Naia has crafted these turnkey vacations for discerning travelers:
- Total Relaxation Honeymoon-Brides Magazine named Naia the most romantic destination in the Caribbean, and with this six-night package honeymoon couples can celebrate their bliss with highlights like a private beach dinner and special spa day.
- Forever Friends Girls Getaway-You and your best gal pals will enjoy a beachfront home with private plunge pool, spa treatments, daily local drinks and plenty of girl time on the beach.
- Ultimate All–Inclusive-Simply book this 4-night experience, show up and relax. Everything is planned for you.
- Waves and Wonder-This 7-night experience combines the best of all worlds for nature lovers with a jungle experience at our partner resort, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge and a seaside escape at Naia. Expect cave tubing, zip lining and cultural tours paired with barefoot relaxation and water activities.
- Caribbean Beach & Inland Adventures-Combine a stay at the Chaa Creek Eco-luxe resort to explore Mayan ruins and the jungle landscape with a beachfront getaway at Naia focused on water sports, spa services and relaxation.
- Spa Day-Dedicate a day to pampering with the Alone Time Spa Day or Couples Retreat. Each includes spa services and a Belizean cuisine based lunch.
Naia Resort and Spa
A member of Condé Nast Johansens luxury group, Naia Resort and Spa is one of the Caribbean’s newest luxury resorts and spas. Nestled on a private 200-acre reserve on the Placencia Peninsula, Naia is an oasis of calm in a chaotic world. Featuring 35 beachfront bungalows, Naia welcomes luxury and wellness travelers with personalized service and a focus on Belizean culture. From distinct spa treatments that blend local ingredients and traditions, to décor by local artists and the chance to dine on traditional Belizean dishes, Naia affords discerning travelers a chance to experience the authentic Belize. The resort believes strongly in giving back to the community by providing living wage employment for locals, participating in local philanthropic projects and giving guests the opportunity to give back through Pack for a Purpose, a program designed to deliver needed supplies to support children in a local village.
Source: Naia Resort and Spa