Call for Entries Open Until April 15
Les Dames d’Escoffier International (LDEI) and The Julia Child Foundation for Gastronomy and Culinary Arts are partnering for the 10th year on the prestigious LDEI Legacy Awards: curated, culinary experiences designed to enhance the careers of women in food, beverage, and hospitality. Women with a minimum of four years of industry experience are eligible to apply.
“LDEI’s Legacy Awards offer six women a singular opportunity to gain priceless, first-hand knowledge and professional training from Dames in a diverse array of industries,” said LDEI President Deborah Mintcheff. “LDEI thrives on supporting up-and-coming women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality.”
This year, LDEI members and chapters are offering six exciting Legacy Award experiences including:
- Austin, Texas: Supply Chain Award with Quality Seafood
- Nashville, TN: Hotels & Hospitality Award with The Hermitage Hotel
- New Orleans, LA: Fine Spirits Award with El Guapo Bitters
- Livermore, CA: Wine & Hospitality Award with Wente Family Estates
- Ann Arbor, MI: Culinary Award with Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
- Philadelphia, PA: Culinary Entrepreneurship Award with the Philadelphia Chapter
To enter: the LDEI 2020 Legacy Application is here, and the entry deadline is April 15, 2022. Winners will be notified in late April.
Source: Les Dames d’Escoffier International (LDEI)